Each of us lives in a watershed, an area that drains to a particular stream or river. That means we all affect the health of the streams and rivers we use and enjoy.
As a resident, property manager, business owner, or local official within the Clinch and Powell watersheds, you benefit from and can help protect our remarkable natural resources (more). Please help by caring for your property responsibly.
Tips and Resources for Property Owners
- Farmers – simple changes can help
- Forest Landowners/Managers – Best Management Practices are key
- Conservation-Minded Landowners – resources are available to assist you
- Homeowners – simple home and lawn maintenance changes matter
- Business and Industry Operators– choices can improve the river health
- Local Government Leaders – your community can contribute